Showcasing a perfect blend of history and modernity, Delhi has a rich collection of mesmerizing places that reflects its past. This Delhi sightseeing tour covers all these brilliant architectural and historical sites in just one day. An experienced English speaking guide will give you a personalized experience and tell you interesting stories about the places.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Explore incredible narrow streets of Old Delhi.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Experience perfect blend of history & modernity.
- Learn interesting stories about the places from your local guide.
Attractions covered in the Tour:
Jama Masjid - One of the largest mosques of India that will leave you in amazement.
Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
Raj Ghat - Located on the banks of the river Yamuna, Raj Ghat is a memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
President House - Rashtrapati Bhawan was formerly known as 'Viceroy's House' and was occupied by the Governor-General of India, until independence.
Parliament House -The Parliament House of India is located on the northwestern side of the Vijay Chowk in the vicinity of the secretariat buildings.
India Gate - Situated on Rajpath, in the center of Delhi, this 42-meter high arch, was designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the First World War.
Qutub Minar - A world heritage UNESCO, It is the first monument built by the sultans of Delhi, it is the tallest brick tower in Asia.
- Sightseeing can be modified on request.
- Sightseeing will occur through 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- If the pickup location is not from Delhi, (GGN, Noida, Outskirts of Delhi), there will be an added fee.
- If the traveler is being picked up from the airport, the traveler must pay the airport parking cost.
- Some sightseeing spots may be missed due to traffic constraints. No refund will be liable in this scenario.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel/Airport pick up and drop within Delhi city
- Experienced English or Language speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions by AC Vehicle
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges except govt service tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks & beverages
- Govt Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion column