If you are looking for the Same Day Agra Tour by Car, you can get the quick customized Agra Tour Plans from our dedicated team. We are ready to serve you 24*7, and even on short notice, we can provide your car with driver and tour guide for your trip. Your Taj Mahal Tour By Car is a good option to save time and money.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Majestic Agra Red fort – another gem from the Mughal era.
- Golden chance to capture the best Taj Mahal shots in your camera.
- Try some Delicious Mughal delicacies for your lunch break during this tour.
- Same day Taj Mahal trip in a most effortless way with such ease.
07:00hrs (Delhi-Agra by Car)
- Early in the morning at 07:00 a.m. our driver will pick you from the hotel/Airport and drive directly to Agra (3 hour drive)
10:00hrs (Visit Taj Mahal)
- After refreshing up you will visit the monument of love Taj Mahal with your expert tour guide who will brief you about the Agra city, about the Mughal rulers and places to visit in Agra. The Taj Mahal is erected on the bank of river Yamuna and took 22 years' time to be finished. This is the supreme expression of the love of a man for his beloved. In the Taj Mahal complex, you will visit the mosque and the Guesthouse built out of red sandstone. The cenotaph of the Taj Mahal is highly decorated with the inlaid semi-precious stones.
12:00hrs (Agra Fort)
Visit Agra Fort which is listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The fort exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architecture something that you will get to find about as you walk inside it. Some of the interesting parts of the forts that your guide will explain to you as you walk inside the fort, the Moti Masjid (Pearl Fort), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of private audience), Diwan-i-Am (Hall of public audience), Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace) and many other things.
- Visiting these two magnificent monuments will certainly leave you hungry so you can savor the Mughal delicacies in a local restaurant.
15:00hrs (Visit Local Bazaar)
- The city of Agra is famous for marble inlay work and other local crafts so if you want to look for any souvenir you can visit local Agra Bazaars.
16:30hrs (Drive back to Delhi)
- We will depart from Agra with the memory of the Taj Mahal. You will be driven back to Delhi in a private luxury car.
- 19:30hrs (Dropping at Delhi)
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- The drone camera is strictly prohibited inside the Taj Mahal.
- Eating and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the Taj Mahal. Arms, ammunitions, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Candies, chewing gum), headphones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera)
- Large bags and day packs are not allowed to be taken inside.
- Tripods are also prohibited.
- There is no strict dress code enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- You are advised to give early information about your specific dietary requirements at the time of your booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 2 people
What is included in the tour
- Hotel/Airport pick up and drop within Delhi city
- Experienced English or Language speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions by AC Vehicle
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges except govt service tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks & beverages
- Govt Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion column