DELHI - JAIPUR - FATEHPUR SIKRI - AGRA - DELHI - VARANASI
Our Golden Triangle with Ranthambore and Varanasi tour takes you an incredible journey to experience the grandeur and culture value of the most popular circuit of India - Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. It is a perfect amalgamation of culture, traditions, and heritage of India as a whole. It also takes you to the holiest city of India “Varanasi” famous for its Ganga Aarti, mystical and spiritual legends, Temples and ghats signifying the lifecycle of birth and death. Also, enjoy a wildlife safari in Ranthambore to experience the unparalleled wildlife beauty of Rajasthan.
- Delve into culture and explore the Hindu temples.
- Embrace Indian life with a ride on a rickshaw.
- Tick off your bucket list at the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- Visit the mighty tigers of Ranthambore.
- Watch the evening Ganga aarti in Varanasi.
DAY - 01: Arrive Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi with the intercontinental flight. After customs formalities, baggage claim, and meeting with the representative of MoreIndia travels transfer to hotel (check-in at 1200).
DAY - 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- After breakfast start a sightseeing tour of Delhi starts to the visit of New Delhi with the central districts where the Government buildings, the India Gate, the Parliament building, the Qutub Minar, initiated by Qutub-ud-In and completed by his successors. In the afternoon visit of the old town, surrounded by walls of red sandstone, is a charming maze of alleyways, This is divided into two parts by the silver route, colorful and lively shops, and bazaars. You can visit the Jama Majid, one of the largest mosques in the world, built-in 1650.
- Later return to the hotel, Stay overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
DAY - 03: Delhi / Jaipur
- The morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur, upon arrival in Jaipur check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY - 04: Jaipur City Tour
- The morning after breakfast start the sightseeing tour in Jaipur and visit:
- This day is devoted to visiting this beautiful city. It was built in 1728 by the astronomer-Warrior Maharaja Jai Singh. The first visit (to elephant back) will be done at the Strong Amber Fort, 7 miles from Jaipur, built in the 17th century. Then visit the city proper: the Observatory, even more interesting than Delhi, which is full of exceptional magnitude and tools where you will find the "Sancrat" (Prince of the Meridian), 90 feet high Gnomon; the "Palace of Wind", which is located on one of the main streets of the city, a curious elaborate and imaginative Palace but at the same time clear example of Oriental art, built with too-the "stone of the desert"; and finally to the Maharaja's Palace dating back to 1570.
- Later return to the hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in Jaipur.
DAY - 05: Jaipur / Ranthambore (170 km – 4hrs. drive)
- In the Morning after breakfast proceed to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in Hotel. Our Jungle safari tour Manager will meet you in the hotel Lobby and brief you for the timings of Jungle Safari scheduled. During the evening, you are free for your personal activities.
- Stay overnight at Hotel in Ranthambore.
DAY - 06: Ranthambore National Park – Jungle Safari
- Ranthambhore National Park:- lies at the junction of the Aravallis and the Vindhya. It is a unique example of natural and historical richness, standing out conspicuously in the vast, arid and denuded tract of eastern Rajasthan, barely 14 kilometers from Sawai Madhopur.
- Wake up early morning and leave for Jungle Safari in the Ranthambore National Park. Track the tigers and other wildlife through the morning. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure. In the afternoon, leave for 2nd Jungle Safari evening free
- Stay overnight at Hotel in Ranthambore.
DAY - 07: Ranthambore / Agra via visit Fatehpur Sikri (270 km – 6hrs drive)
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Agra. Along the way stop to admire the splendid Fatehpur Sikri, the former capital of the Mughal Empire under Akbar the great. Today it is uninhabited and is known as the "ghost town". It is certainly one of the best-preserved archaeological complexes and representatives of Mughal art. Fatehpur Sikri:-Built by Akbar, the Mughal emperor in 1570, the city was a tribute to Sufi Saint. Fatehpur Sikri is a perfect blend of Indian, Islamic, and Persian architecture and it was built using red sandstone.
- Upon arrival check-in to the hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
DAY - 08: Agra Tour – Delhi (235 km -4hrs drive)
- Today wake up early morning visit to the Taj Mahal at the sunrise time:
- TajMahal:-You cannot think of Agra without thinking of TajMahal. Or, you might not have thought of Agra were it not for the monument of love. TajMahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, MumtazMahal.
- Later, return to the hotel, eat breakfast, and check out to visit Agra fort.
- Agra Fort:-You would regret if you miss Agra Fort during your visit to Agra. The 16th-century monument is yet another proof of the architectural brilliance of Mughals.
- Later drive to Delhi, upon arrival in Delhi check-in to the hotel overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
DAY - 09: Delhi / Varanasi (By Flight) (Evening Aarti Ceremony)
- Today after breakfast transfer you to the airport to board the flight for Varanasi. Assistance upon arrival and transfer to the hotel. Varanasi, also known as (Benares), the "Holy City" par excellence. It is located on the confluence of two rivers, the Varuna and the Asi, and is bathed by the waters of the Ganges.
- Evening visit at Ghats to see the worship’s Ganga Aarti Ceremony. Stay overnight at hotel in Varanasi.
DAY - 10: Varanasi – Morning Boat ride on Ganges & Sarnath excursion trip
- Wake up early morning at sunrise time to visit the Ghat for a Boat ride on the Ganges. Later return to the hotel take breakfast at hotel later visit:
- Sarnath is the main place to visit while on tour around Varanasi. A much-sacred pilgrimage and tourist spot in the country, Sarnath is only 10 km away from Varanasi. It is one of the four most significant Buddhist pilgrimage places in India.
- In time transfer to the airport and departure to Delhi. Upon arrival transfer to International airport and departure to Onward Destination.
What is included in the tour
- Airport transfers at arrivals and departures.
- Meet and greet the assistance of our representative at airports.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Car with driver, all-inclusive. (Fuel, road and state taxes, toll fees, parking fees, Insurance for Customer & Driver and driver’s food and lodging).
- Welcome garlanding & a bottle of mineral water every day / per person
- Transfers and land transportation according to the itinerary.
- Accommodation Double or Twin rooms with Bed and Breakfast at all hotels.
- Sightseeing Tours in All Cities as per the above tour plan.
- Jeep Ride in Jaipur for Amber fort.
- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi Flight.
- Entrances tickets to Monuments
- All applicable taxes except Govt. Service tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, drinks etc.
- International Airfare, visa fee.
- The check-in baggage limit for domestic flights is 15 kgs and the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights is 7 kgs. Excess baggage, if any, is not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in Include Column.
- Govt. Service Tax