India is the most popular country to explore the culture and heritage. Blended with Nepal, which renders the Himalayan delight, the circuit becomes one of the hot favourites for all. The indomitable delightful charms that are blended together with the most sought after touring extravaganza is inevitable for those who visit india.
- Enjoy the vicinities of Delhi and Heritage Monuments
- Excursion of Amber Fort at Elephant Ride
- Discover the Pink City-Jaipur with wonderful monuments
- Mesmerize with the Beauty of Taj
- An excursion to Sarnath
- Enjoy boat ride on River Ganges, Varanasi
- Witness the popular Swayambhunath Temple.
- Explore Temples of Khajuraho.
- Explore world heritage sites of Kathmandu.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
- Morning Arrival in Delhi with the intercontinental flight. After customs formalities, baggage claim, and meeting with the representative of MoreIndia Travels and transfer to hotel (check in at 1200).
- Afternoon start to the visit of New Delhi with the central districts where the Government buildings, the India Gate, the Parliament building, the Qutub Minar, initiated by Qutub-ud-In and completed by his successors. In the afternoon you can visit the Jama Majid, one of the largest mosques in the world, built in 1650. Dinner & Back to hotel.
Day 2 Delhi - Jaipur
- After breakfast in the hotel drive to Jaipur. Jaipur is one of the most fascinating cities of North India. The decorations of the palaces are veritable laceworks in stone, while the style of its buildings represents a happy syncretism between rajasthani architectural elements and those just Mughals. This city is also known as the pink city.
- Upon arrival Dinner & accommodation in hotel.
Day 3 Jaipur
- After breakfast the day devoted to visit this beautiful city. It was built in 1728 by the astronomer-Warrior Maharaja Jai Singh. The first visit (to elephant back) will be done at the Strong Amber, 7 miles from Jaipur, built in the 17th century. Then visit the city proper: the Observatory, even more interesting than Delhi, full of exceptional magnitude and tools where you will find the "Sancrat" (Prince of the Meridian), 90 feet high Gnomon; the "Palace of Wind", which is located on one of the main streets of the city, a curious elaborate and imaginative Palace but at the same time clear example of Oriental art, built with too-the "stone of the desert"; and finally to the Maharaja's Palace dating back to 1570.
- Dinner & Back to hotel.
Day 4 Jaipur - Fatehpur sikri - Agra
- Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer by car to Agra. Along the way, stop to admire the splendid Fatehpur Sikri, the former capital of the Mughal Empire under Akbar the great. Today it is uninhabited and is known as the "ghost town". It is certainly one of the best preserved archaeological complexes and representative of Mughal art. Arrival in Agra and hotel accommodation.
- Afternoon visit of the famous Taj Mahal. This impressive work was built by Emperor Shajahan for the death of his wife Mumtaz, who died in childbirth in 1630, when the emperor was in battle. For the monument to the beloved Queen brought artists from all parts of the then known world: from Persia, Turkey, Italy and France; It was built a new village for hosting professionals (the Taj Ganj, which still exists today). Then visit the Red Fort, the stone history of the Mughal Empire, started by Akbar and finished by Shahjahan. Dinner & Back to hotel.
Day 05 Agra - Jhansi - Orchha
- Morning transfer to railway station to board the train to Jhansi, arrive Jhansi, meet at the railway station & proceed for sightseeing tour of Orchha , a historical site with magnificient temples and monuments. Some of the palaces were decorated with painted murals which represent the finest flowering of the Bundela school of painting.
- Night stay in Orchha.
Day 06 Orchha - Khajuraho
- After breakfast drive to Khajuraho, Khajuraho- the legendary temples of khajuraho are an incomparable experience. Acknowledged as one of the world’s artistic wonders, these temples dedicated to the Hindu pantheon of Gods are covered in carvings that are a paean to life and love. Built within a short span of a hundred years by the Chandela Rajputs, the 10th century temples lay forgotten until they were discovered in the present century. Khajuraho has achieved fame for the sensual appeal of its erotic Sculptures.
- Arrive Khajuraho and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 07 Khajuraho
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of khajuraho- famous for the legendary temples of khajuraho built in the 9th and the 10th century. Acknowledged as one of the world’s artistic wonders. Khajuraho has achieved fame for the sensual appeal of its erotic sculptures.
- Night stay in Khajuraho.
Day 08 Khajuraho - Varanasi
- After breakfast transfer to Varanasi - said to be the India’s most sacred city situated on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. It is also the oldest living city in the world. As a place for devotion and worship, with hundreds of temples dotting the city , sunrise on the river front as seen from a boat can be a spiritually uplifting sight. It has a fascination uniquely its own, a quality of sublime beauty, a timeless eternal appeal. Varanasi is the city which cannot be described, only experienced. Arrive Varanasi and transfer to hotel. Later half day sightseeing tour of varanasi visiting the temples and in the evening view “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats.
- Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 09 Varanasi
- Morning boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats. Later excursion to Sarnath, 10kms. East of Varanasi, is one of the Buddhism’s major centers of India. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha came to Sarnath where he gave his first sermon. Visit the deer park and the museum and later back to Varanasi.
- Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 10 Varanasi - Kathmandu (By flight)
- After breakfast transfer to the Airport to connect flight for Kathmandu- the capital town of Nepal, the house of the highest mountains, kathmandu is as much steeped in beauty as in the history of this wonderland. The place has ever since been the center for art, crafts, culture and a rich heritage. Arrive Kathmandu, meet & assist at the airport & transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Kathmandu.
Day 11 Kathmandu
- After breakfast Sightseeing tour of the KATHMANDU CITY - The Hanumandhoka - Kathmandu's Durbar Square is the historic seat of royalty. The Durbar Square with its old temples and palaces epitomises the religious and cultural life of the people. It is here that kings of Nepal are crowned and their coronations solemnized. Also visit the Taleju Temple built by King Mahendra Malla in 1549 AD, the temple of Kal Bhairav - the God of destruction and the temple of Kumari (Vestal Virgin) or the Living Goddess - represents a very ancient Hindu deity of Nepal locally known as Taleju is Buddhist by birth. The Kumari acknowledges greetings from her balcony window. Once a year during Indra Jatra festival, the King of Nepal seeks the Kumari's blessing. Kasthamandap - Located near the Kumari Temple is said to be built from the wood of a single tree from the city. The city of Kathmandu derives its name from this temple. The Kathmandu Durbar Square was listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979.
- BOUDDHANATH STUPA: The stupa of Bouddhanath lies 8 kms. east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world, and is the centre of Tibetan Buddism in Nepal. Listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979.
- PASUPATINATH TEMPLE: This important Hindu temple is the temple of Lord Shiva, The temple with a two tiered golden roof and silver door is considered one of the holiest shrines for Hindus. Although only Hindus are allowed inside the temple, visitors can witness the activities performed in the temple premises from the eastern bank of the Bagmati River. The temple was listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979. Evening at leisure. Night stay in Kathmandu.
Day 12 Kathmandu - Delhi - Onward
- Breakfast in the hotel. In time transfer to airport of Kathmandu to take flight for Delhi.
- Parts upon arrival departure to Onward Destination.
What is included in the tour
- Airport transfers at arrival and departure.
- Meet and greet assistance of our representative at airports.
- Welcome garlanding & a bottle of mineral water every day.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transport services by AC innova car with English speaking driver & local Guide.
- Monument Entrances
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, drinks etc.
- International Airfare, visa fee.
- Anything not mentioned in Include Column.
- Govt. Service Tax