Buddhism is one of the most primitive and the largest religions of the world. This religion has been thrived in India from the 3rd century BC. Scores of Buddhist pilgrims come to India every year in quest of utter serenity offered by Buddhist destinations. These destinations are linked to the life and sermons of Buddha in a significant way. Our finely crafted Buddhist Tour Packages are designed to cater an all-inclusive Buddhist Tour to India within a span suited to the tourist. Buddhist Tour Itineraries offered by us, cover nearly all the imperative Buddhist destinations in India.
- Explore attractions of Delhi.
- Visit the red fort, which was built by emperor Akbar in 1565.
- Visit at Sravasti tour are the Stupa, Sudatta Stupa, Angulimal Stupa and the Stupa of great miracle.
- Excursion to attraction of bihar.
- Guided tour of sarnath.
- Enjoy boat ride in Varanasi
Day 01 Arrival – Delhi
- Arrivals at international airport meet and assistance at the airport after that proceed to the hotel overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Delhi – Agra (200kms – 4/2 Hrs)
- After breakfast proceed to Agra, and on arrival check into the hotel. After that, proceed to visit the red fort, which was built by emperor Akbar in 1565. It contains the hall of public and private audiences amongst many other beautiful structures; similar to the tomb she constructed for her husband, Jahangir constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Construction of the Taj began in 1631 and was not completed until 1653."
- Dinner and overnight at hotel (Jaypee palace or similar)
Day 03 Agra Delhi (200kms – 4/2 Hrs) – Lucknow (By Air)
- Morning breakfast after that proceed to Delhi domestic airport to catch the flight for Lucknow.
- On arrival check into hotel dinner and overnight at hotel Piccadilly or similar.
Day 04 Lucknow – Sravasti (175kms – 4 Hrs)
- Morning breakfast after that proceed to visit the beautiful city that still retains its old-world charm Lucknow.
Hussainabad Imambara (Bhul Bhuliea)
- The Hussainabad Imambara is a major tourist attraction of Lucknow. Mohammed Ali Shah built the monument in the year 1837. The tombs of Mohammed Ali Shah and his mother are located over here. The Hussainabad Imambara is bordered with thousands of little builds.
- Afternoon proceed to Sravasti on arrival check-in at hotel dinner and overnight at Lotus Nikko.
Day 05 Sravsti – Kapilavastu (125 Kms 3 Hrs) Lumbani (100kms – 2 Hrs)
- The Ananda Bodhi tree is located near the entrance of Jetavana garden. It was planted by the request of Anathapindika as an object for worship during the Buddha’s absence from Sravasti.
- Other places of significance to visit at Sravasti tour are the Stupa, Sudatta Stupa, Angulimal Stupa and the Stupa of great miracle afternoon proceed to Kapilavastu
- Kapilvastu, the capital city of the Sakya clan, is now known as Piprahwa. Prince Siddhartha spent his childhood at this place. The sadness of an old man, the pain of a sick and a dead body. After all these events, he finally decided to renounce all the worldly pleasure and search for the truth and salvation. After that proceed for Lumbini (Lumbini is in Nepal all passengers need to double entry visa for India and require the Nepal visa also) you will enter Nepal from the Sonali border.
- On arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Overnight and dinner at hotel Lumbini Hokke.
Day 06 Lumbini
- Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Lord Buddha was born in 623 BC in Lumbini. It is believed that Buddha himself has identified for placed of future pilgrimage in the Parinibbana Sutta, namely, the sites of his birth, enlightenment, first discourse, and death. All of these events occurred in open under the tree. Dinner and overnight at hotel Lumbani Hotel Hokke.
Day 07 Lumbini – Kushinagar (180 Kms 4 Hrs)
- Morning breakfast then to Kushinagar. On arrival check into the hotel, Kushinagar is significant because it is the place where Buddha attained the state of Mahaprarinirvana or permanent bliss at the age of 80.
- Dinner and overnight at hotel royal residency.
Day 08 Kushinagar
- Morning breakfast then proceed to visit Kushinagar sightseeing. Mahaparinirvana temple lies behind the nirvana Stupa on the same plinth level behind it. The temple is famous for an impressive reclining nirvana statue of Lord Buddha, which is 6.10m long. The statue is made of a single piece of red sandstone. The statue represents the ‘Mahaparinrvana' with Buddha reclining on his right side and his face towards the west.
- Nirvana Chaitya and Matha Kuar shrine are other sightseeing monuments to visit, then dinner and overnight at Hotel Royal Residency.
Day 09 Kushinagar – Vaishali (250 Kms 5 Hrs) Nalanda (1470 Kms 4) Rajgir (15 Kms)
- Morning early morning breakfast after that proceed to Vaishali.
- On arrival visit the Vaishali. Lord Buddha often visited this place and preached his last sermon at Kolhua a nearby place. Emperor Ashoka erected one of his famous lion pillars here in the 3rd century BC commemorate the event.
- Dinner and overnight at Hotel Rajgir Residency.
Day 10 Rajgir – Bodhgaya (90kms 2hrs)
- Morning breakfast, after that proceed to visit Rajgir. You can visit Vishwa Shanti, Venu Vana monastery, Jwalameaavan Garden, Ajatshatru Fort, Karanda Tank, and Somnbhandar caves. After that proceed to Bodhgaya on arrival check into the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at Hotel Royal Residency.
Day 11 Bodhgaya
- Morning breakfast after that proceed to visit Bodhgaya. Bodhgaya is 13 km from Gaya in Bihar. It is the site where prince Siddhartha attained enlightenment under a Pipal tree after years of search for the truth and knowledge. He attained the supreme enlightenment and became ‘the Buddha’ or ‘enlightened one’. Bodhgaya is the most sacred pilgrimage center for Buddhists from all over the world. The Mahabodhi Temple at Bodhgaya is listed in the world heritage site.
- Dinner and overnight at hotel royal residency.
Day 12 Bodhgaya – Varanasi (270 Kms 5 Hrs)
- Morning breakfast after that proceeds to Varanasi on arrival check-in at hotel leisure for day.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 Varanasi – Sarnath – Varanasi (32 –1hrs)
- Sarnath, 10 km from the holy city of Varanasi, is an important site of the Buddhist circuit. Buddha came to Sarnath soon after he attained enlightenment in Bodhgaya. He delivered his first Semon or Maha Dharma Chakra Prefartan (to set in motion the wheel of law) at the deer park in Sarnath.
- Chaukhandi Stupa: Chaukhandi Stupa is an impressive earthen mound covered by brickwork. The square base edifice surrounded by an octagonal tower. It believed that emperor Ashoka erected the original structure.
- Dhamek Stupa: Dhamek Stupa is the most impressive Stupa at Sarnath. Cylindrical in shape, the Stupa is 28 m in diameter at the base and 43.6 m in height. The Stupa is built partly of stone and partly of brick. The stone facing the part is embellished with exquisite floral carvings in Gupta style. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Ramada Plaza.
Day 14 Varanasi – Delhi (By Air)
- Morning proceed to boat ride after that breakfast rest day free for personal activity.
- According to time transfer to the airport to catch the flight for Delhi.
- On arrival proceed for farewell dinner at Delhi, after that transfers to the airport proceed to an onwards destination.
- Back To Home With Sweet Memories.
What is included in the tour
- Airport transfers at arrivals and departures
- Meet and greet assistance of our representative at the airports
- A bottle of mineral water every day / per person
- Daily Breakfast.
- Flight tickets.
- All transport services by AC Car with English speaking driver
- English Speaking tour escort/Guide
- All monument entrances
- All applicable taxes except Govt. Service tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, drinks etc
- Any optional services or excursions
- International Airfare, visa fee
- Anything not mentioned in Include Column
- Govt. Service Tax